Welcome! If you are a potential or existing vendor for the Texas Historical Commission, we look forward to partnering with you to preserve the real places that tell the real stories of Texas.

We want to ensure our vendors have the information needed to successfully do business with the Texas Historical Commission (THC). 

Vendor Actions

A woman filling out a form with a pen.

Vendor TINS and W-9 Form Submission

If you are a vendor working with THC, you are required to supply a Texas Identification Number System (TINS) and submit a W-9 form from the IRS. You will upload those completed forms here. You will need your federal employer identification number (EIN), Social Security Number (SSN), Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

A person typing on a laptop computer.

Vendor Questions and Informal Bid Submission

If you have an informal bid or official questions for an informal bid, you can submit those here. You will need the Informal Bid template from your THC Purchaser, PDF file of the quote or bid, and any supporting documentation.

A person examining a sheet of paper.

Vendor Invoice Submission

If you have an invoice to send to Finance and Accounting Division, you can now use this link to submit your invoice PDF and any supporting documents. You will need the PDF of your invoice, Purchase Order number, THC point of contact and basic company information.

In addition, below is helpful information for vendors and the general public on THC procurement and contract activities.

Vendor Portal Questions or Concerns?

We would like to hear your feedback about the new Vendor Portal. Whether it is a suggestion you may have, an issue you need assistance with, or a question, you can use the form here.

Feedback form

Contact Us

For invoice, W-9, and TINS form questions, please click the Invoices email to the right.

For procurement and contract questions, please reach out to our Procurement and Contracting Services Division linked below.

Email Procurement and Contracting Services