All guests at Varner-Hogg’s rental cottage must agree to the following terms. A contract will be emailed to you for completion and signature and must be returned with the deposit or credit card authorization before your reservation is confirmed.
- DEPOSIT: A Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of a one-night stay will be due at the time of reservation. The remaining amount due must be paid the week before check-in. Payments can be made with cash, personal check, VISA, Discover, or MasterCard in person or over the phone.
- CANCELLATIONS must be made in writing, delivered by hand, mail, fax and/or email. Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours in advance of the day of arrival to receive a partial refund. If reservations are cancelled WITHIN the 72-hour period, the total amount paid will be forfeited.
- AMUSEMENTS such as inflatable moonwalks or other types of devices such as dunking tanks, etc. MUST be approved in advance by the Varner-Hogg Rental Coordinator.
- CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE for the cost of repairs resulting from damage occurring to the structure, artifacts, equipment, grounds, plants, and trees, etc. owned by the site. This may include replacement costs.
- CONDUCT: Persons whose conduct is disorderly or disruptive in any manner, including without limitation any of the following inappropriate behavior, may be escorted from the premises of the Varner-Hogg Plantation Historic Site by the Varner-Hogg Rental Coordinator, Security Officer, or local or state public safety officer: Excessive Noise/Offensive Gestures or Displays/Physically Fighting with Another Person/Use of Abusive, Indecent, Profane or Vulgar Language/Any form of Vandalism/Abusing or Threatening another person/Intoxication/Any form of nudity or indecent exposure.
- SMOKING: Varner-Hogg Plantation does not allow smoking anywhere on the historic site, including the grounds. A charge of $250 will be assessed if there is any evidence of smoking.
- PETS are not allowed in the cottage.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to your visit!
Please fill out the form below to request a reservation at Varner-Hogg Plantation's rental site. The historic site staff will contact you to confirm your reservation.